Wednesday, February 13, 2013

NBA 2K13 Just $39.99 Shipped

Right now Amazon has NBA 2K13 on sale for just $39.99!  And it qualifies for FREE Super Saver Shipping!  Considering this game has a price tag of almost $60 normally, I'd say this is a great deal.

Features:
  • Select teams from real NBA rosters
  • Customize players
  • Compete in tournaments, and play through regular seasons
  • Use classic teams to reenact historically significant matchups
Head on over here to take a look! 

 * Please note: Amazon's prices are prone to fluctuation. Unfortunately, I can make no guarantees that the price will be the same as the one I have mentioned above when you click on the provided link. Should the pricing change, please let me know and I will update the post accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment